Our business philosophy has been developed through years of experience and by dedicating ourselves to our clients.
The Five Essentials That Encompass Our Philosophy:
- Client Satisfaction – We exist to satisfy our clients.
- Individual Respect – We are polite and courteous.
- Specialized Knowledge – We have the required skills and abilities.
- Exceptional Service – We provide the highest level of service and workmanship.
- Exceptional Value – We deliver benefits that exceed client expectations.
Our Company History
Parks Services was founded in 1985 by Wilburn Parks as Parks Snow Service, a full-service snow and ice management business. The original focus of the company was to provide snow and ice management services for commercial customers in the Troy, Michigan area.
In 2000, Wilburn’s son David started Parks Landscaping, leveraging his father’s client relationships to provide landscaping services in the summer months. Both companies experienced growth by providing outstanding quality, value, and year-round solutions.
In 2001, Wilburn and David decided to merge the businesses together to form Parks Landscaping & Snow Service. With a reputation for the highest quality grounds management services, they grew rapidly to service properties throughout southeastern Michigan.
In 2009, Parks Landscaping & Snow Service was renamed Parks Services to better represent the company and its abilities. Parks Services now manages and performs a wide variety of outdoor services for commercial and estate properties throughout the United States.
Delivering Exceptional Service & Exceptional Value is Impossible Without an Exceptional Team
We are proud of our experienced and dedicated team of professionals:
David Parks – President/CEO
Office: (248) 589-0000
Jeff Mohn – Director of Landscape & Snow Operations
Cell: (248) 953-2321
Patrick Nichols– Account Executive
Cell: (248) 786-9597
Fred Follett– Director of Facility Management
Cell: (248) 765-2761
We are proud to be affiliated with many outstanding associations. These associates provide professional development, education, certification programs, and help set industry standards. Our participation allows us to remain at the forefront of cutting-edge technologies and practices.
- Michigan Green Industry Association (MGIA)
- Snow & Ice Management Association (SIMA)
- Michigan Nursery & Landscape Association (MNLA)
- Building Owners & Managers Association (BOMA)
- Construction Association of Michigan (CAM)
- Metro Detroit Building Superintendents Association (MDBSA)
- Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
Your commercial landscaping works hard to provide your property with a safe and attractive exterior space, and naturally, you want it to be as maintenance-free as possible. However, in order to perform at optimal levels, good landscaping needs a bit…